- It may not be advisable to use thermal experience facilities for some medical conditions. If in doubt, please seek medical advice
- Come “Spa ready” if you can including showering before you set off if possible
- Changing areas and lockers will be available for use, you will however have limited time to get ready after your spa session
- Guests must adhere to the social distance rules and capacity rules of each area within the thermal spa
- Keep hydrated, water can be brought into the spa or purchased at spa reception before entering
- No shaving or exfoliating
- No hair dyes or oils permitted
- No food or glass bottles
- Over 16 years only are permitted
- Loungers may not be reserved; no items are to be left on loungers that are not in use
- Bathing suits must be worn at all times
Spa Experience Series are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice or failure to attend an appointment will be charged the full cost of the treatment. The gift voucher/e-voucher will therefore become void. The value of the series cannot be refunded or exchanged, except where a fully unused series is cancelled during the Cooling Off Period.
TREATMENT OFFERS: GENERAL TERMS
- All our treatment offers are subject to availability, with advance booking recommended.
- Payment is required during the time of booking.
- Treatment offers are not in conjunction with any other offer or discount unless specifically stated within the offer terms and conditions.
- Spa Experience by Better reserve the right to withdraw an offer without notice at any time.
Spa Experience gift vouchers/e-vouchers will contain a monetary value or treatment service. Spa Experience vouchers can be redeemed at any Spa Experience location. The content of the gift voucher/e-voucher may be used as full or part payment against the cost for a spa service or retail purchase. The gift voucher/e-voucher unique reference number will be required at the time of booking. The gift card / e-voucher must be handed in to the receptionist for validation prior to the commencement of the treatment or Spa Experience service.Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice or failure to attend an appointment will be charged the full cost of the treatment. The gift voucher/e-voucher will therefore become void.Spa Experience gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The value on the Gift card/e-voucher cannot be refunded or exchanged, except where a fully unused online gift card/e-voucher is cancelled during the Cooling Off Period.
The Cooling Off Period is 14 calendar days from the date and time you purchase any goods or services from our Spa Experience Website.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION & GIVEAWAYS GENERAL TERMS
Competitions and giveaways are open to all UK residents, except for employees and their immediate families of GLL, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter competition or giveaway.
No purchase necessary to enter.
Entries must be made using a legitimate Twitter account. Entrants using multiple Twitter accounts are not permitted and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award forfeited.
The winners of the prizes will be contacted via social media Direct Message within 48 hours of the closing date and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If any of the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond within 48 hours of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select another winner on the criteria set out below.
The winners will be drawn at random by a computer programme and notified. The selected winner is final.
The winners may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this promotion.
The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The Promoter does not guarantee that the website will be available all the time or at any specific time. Proof of entering will not be taken as proof of receipt of entry.
The promoter may collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. This may include contacting the winner via further emails, text messages or calls regarding this promotion. We will not share your details with other organisations. In administering this promotion, the Promoter will not collect more of your personal information than absolutely necessary and will not retain it after the duration of the promotion. By entering this promotion you agree to the collection and use of your data in this manner.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition or giveaway at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
The promoter: GLL, Middlegate house, Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, London SE18 6ST
CURRENT SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION & GIVEAWAY SPECIFIC TERMS
All entrants will follow the social media competition and giveaway general and specific terms and conditions.
Relaxation and tranquillity is at the heart of Spa Experience. Knowing what is expected of guests and staff will contribute to your experience. The following guidelines will help to achieve this aim.
• In order to acclimatise to the environment, please arrive early to get the most benefit from your treatment.
• All guests will be required to complete a ‘health questionnaire’ prior to using the facilities.
• Thermal Spa Experience reservations are for a maximum of three hours.
• Please keep voice levels to a minimum level to preserve the sense of tranquillity.
• The therapist reserves the right to stop the treatment at any time if she / he feels that the guests behaviour is inappropriate.
• Guests are required to wear robe and footwear in all public areas. Bathing costumes are to be worn at all times in all areas.
• Guests are advised not to consume alcohol prior to use of the facilities.
• Do not use the Thermal Spa Experience or treatments following waxing.
• Please rinse off soap, shampoo and treatment products in the locker rooms prior to using the Thermal Spa Experience.
• Please do not shave, wash or dye hair or use any other products within the spa.
• Guests are advised to drink plenty of fluids whilst using the Thermal Spa Experience.
• Food and smoking are not allowed on Spa Experience premises. Refreshments are available for guests to purchase.
• Please do not use videos, cameras, mobile phones, tablets or personal stereos during your visit.
• Please dry off before entering the Relaxation Lounge and refrain from placing wet bathing costumes directly onto the furniture.
• Please ensure that you are dry and robed before entering the reception area.
• If you feel unwell whilst using the facility please inform a staff member. In an emergency, please use the nearest emergency alarm.
• Spa Experience is an adult [16+] facility.
• GLL will prosecute any guests removing property from the spa, or found tampering with the spa equipment.
• Spa Experience are not liable for any personal possessions lost in the spa.
• Guests are responsible for looking after their locker key. Lost locker keys will be charged at a fee of £10.
• Treatments will only be provided by GLL trained therapists, or qualified third parties who are in possession of an appropriate licence and insurance.
Please be a considerate guest – you play an important part in creating and maintaining the tranquillity you will find here. Share public spaces respectfully and consider other guests with a private, safe and healthy approach. None compliance to the Spa Experience etiquette will result in your use being withheld.
Access to and use of the Spa Experience website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
By using our website you accept the terms and conditions for using the Spa Experience website. If you do not agree to these, then please do not use our website. Subject to the Terms of this agreement, you are authorised to view and download our website for your personal use only.
You are permitted to use our website solely on the basis of acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are concerning access to the Spa Experience website and takes precedence over all such existing communications and/or agreements.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information contained in the Spa Experience website is accurate and up-to-date, Spa Experience makes no warranty as to its accuracy. Any and all use of information contained on the Spa Experience website is at your own risk. Spa Experience shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from your access to and/or use of or inability to access and/or use the Spa Experience website.
The entire content of the Spa Experience website is protected by copyright and that Spa Experience is either the proprietor or licensee of all copyright in the material contained thereon.
All communications made via the Spa Experience website and/or email including but not limited to competition entries is strictly on a non-confidential basis and you hereby grant to Spa Experience an exclusive perpetual licence to use the content of any such communication for any purposes whatsoever.
Spa Experience reserves all its rights as proprietor of all its trademarks and logos.
Any and all images of people and/or places and/or events are lawfully used by Spa Experience and that any misuse of these images by you is prohibited. Any such misuse of images may be a violation of copyright law, trademark law, rights of privacy, laws of defamation and/or obscenity and other legal provisions.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these terms. Please check periodically for changes.
Spa Experience reserves all its rights as copyright proprietor of the Spa Experience website and prohibits without limitation downloading, distribution, exhibition, copying, adaptation, modification of and dealing in any copyright material contained therein without the express written authorisation of Spa Experience. Spa Experience reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this notice.